HIGH QUALITY OF MATERIALS
- The largest structural profile of the equipment available in the market makes the structures exceptionally stable, safe and resistant to vandalism;
- The process of galvanising and double power painting of steel elements protects the material against weather effects and corrosion;
- Steel ropes in polyurethane braid improves their resistance to wear and tear and to vandalism;
- We make the slides of stainless steel and the sides – of heavy duty polyethylene boards resistant to vandalism;
- Elements of finish are made of coloured polyethylene boards (HDPE/HPL) resistant to vandalism or durable water resistant plywood;
- Wooden structures are made of glued wood subject to double deep impregnation;
- The wooden structures are seated in steel galvanised anchors;
- Plugs and caps are made of coloured durable plastic.
The safety of children using our products is a priority for us. Therefore, in production we use solely certified components of the best European companies. The entire production process – from design to the last assembly phase – is performed in compliance with the requirements of the PN-EN 1176 standards.
We keep testing our products in order to be sure that the products we offer are safe, durable and meet all expectations of investors and the children that use them.
- Our production process is supervised by the accredited certifying entity COBRABiD which is a prisoner in certification of recreational and sports equipment for play grounds in Poland. This guarantees product compliance with the standard as well as stability and recurrence of the production process.
- In our production process we use modern instruments and machines ensuring high recurrence and quality of our products for play grounds.
- Our team is composed of specialist and architects who keep being updated with respect to safety and standards. We have been relying on opinions and advice by CKPZ so that we are assured of correct interpretation of the applicable standards. That is indispensable for correct designing of each piece of equipment and entire play grounds.
- We have been collaborating with and resorting to training offered by many institutions thus expanding our know-how, e.g. Polish Standardisation Committee, Office of Technical Inspection, Cobrabid, BPZ.
We have a professional liability insurance policy for PLN 1,000,000, also covering the safety of our play equipment.
As a result, our play equipment will be used by the young ones for many years ensuring safety and fun.